An even more Mammoth product range
July 03, 2015
Mammoth polyester insulation now incorporates the NOVAtherm, NOVAfloor and NOVAhush product range which continues to be manufactured by InsulPro.
This year sees a number of initiatives come to fruition, the most important of which is the growth of our Mammoth polyester insulation product range. It now means that all thermal and acoustic polyester insulation produced in New Zealand by InsulPro Manufacturing Ltd will be branded Mammoth.
We have strengthened the thermal insulation range with the addition of Carpark panels, Thermal break and NOVAfloor underfloor sections.
The Mammoth acoustic insulation product range now combines both residential and commercial products which are branded Mammoth NOVAhush. The range incorporates NOVAhush acoustic blanket, sound blanket, bafflestack, panel absorber, duct liner and acoustic ceiling tiles.
Mammoth thermal and acoustic insulation remains manufactured in New Zealand (either East Tamaki or Milton) from 100% polyester fibres to the same specifications and technical attributes as previous NOVA products.
All Mammoth products continue to be:
- Manufactured by InsulPro, a carboNZero certified organisation
- High performing and long-lasting – backed by a 50 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Made using fibres from recycled plastic bottles
- Contain no added chemicals – formaldehyde and pesticide free
- Certified Red List Free
- Moisture resistant
- Non-irritant and non-toxic
- Made in New Zealand
- Help create warmer, drier, more energy efficient environments
A Sustainable Choice
- Mammoth Insulation is made by InsulPro Manufacturing Ltd - a carboNZero certified organisation.
- All Mammoth™ products are Red List Free - International Living Future Institute.
- Manufactured by InsulPro Manufacturing - a carboNZero certified organisation.
- Mammoth™ products contain recycled polyester fibres. The recycled fibre used by Mammoth™ comes from recycled plastic bottles.
- Recycling plastic protects the environment by keeping the carbon content locked up in the polyester fibre and reducing landfill waste.
- Mammoth™ products are made in a near zero waste production process and all products are fully recyclable.