Mammoth NOVAhush Panel Absorber
Mammoth™ NOVAhush Panel Absorber acoustic insulation is designed to be used as an interior surface lining in commercial or residential spaces to help reduce noise reverberation.
Mammoth NOVAhush Panel Absorber is a semi-rigid polyester board designed for use in reducing noise reverberation in commercial buildings and with HVAC systems. It is available in white, black or grey and can be supplied with or without a facing.
NOVAhush Panel Absorber gained the supreme Group 1S rating (ISO 9705 Fire Test), making it a versatile and safe choice for any surface liner.
Mammoth™ NOVAhush Panel Absorber can be used:
- Exitways (All occupied space in importance level 4 buildings)
- Wall and Ceiling materials in sleeping spaces (not in household units)
- All other occupied spaces including household units: walls and ceilings
- Ducts for HVAC systems: internal and external surfaces (acoustic treatment and pipe insulation with air handling plenum)
Mammoth NOVAhush Panel Absorber has been used to strong visual effect recently in the Christchurch Botanic Gardens Visitor Centre behind a white design-cut fascia.
Product Features and Benefits
- High Acoustic performance - up to NRC 1.05
- Safe to use as an interior surface liner - ISO 9705 Fire Test (Group 1S rating)
- Mammoth NOVAhush Panel Absorber is not affected by moisture. If it gets wet it will dry out with no adverse effect on its performance or durability
- Mammoth products are light-weight and easy to handle
- No precautions are required for handling the product - it will not cause irritation when touched
- Mammoth NOVAhush Panel Absorder can be manufactured with a white of black face
- All products are resistant to vermin
- All Mammoth products are odourless, non-irritant and no added chemicals
- Mammoth™ polyester products are backed by a 50 year Manufacturer's warranty
- Manufactured in New Zealand
A Sustainable Choice
- All Mammoth™ products are Red List Free - International Living Future Institute.
- Manufactured by InsulPro Manufacturing - a carboNZero certified organisation.
- Mammoth™ products contain recycled polyester fibres. The recycled fibre used by Mammoth™ comes from recycled plastic bottles.
- Recycling plastic protects the environment by keeping the carbon content locked up in the polyester fibre and reducing landfill waste.
- Mammoth™ products are made in a near zero waste production process and all products are fully recyclable.