Mammoth Thermal Break
Mammoth Thermal Break is a new approach to providing thermal separation between steel framing and external cladding. Made as full sized sheets from 100% polyester fibres Mammoth Thermal Break contributes to a walls overall thermal performance.
Mammoth™ Thermal Break is a lightweight, flexible, 100% polyester semi-rigid board that provides thermal separation between steel framed construction and external cladding.
In addition to preventing condensation on steel frame elements, Mammoth Thermal Break significantly contributes to the overall thermal performance of walls.
Mammoth Thermal Break airlay insulation is made using a unique manufacturing process whereby the fibres are completely randomized rather than layered.
This provides for product flexibility and durability which facilitates a fast and efficient installation removing the risk of weather damage. This seamless fit is the ultimate way to insulate - accept no limitations.
Mammoth Thermal Break can be on site or factory installed.
Product Features & Benefits
- Mammoth™ Thermal Break is quick and easy to install, lightweight and easily cut.
- Flexible and durable - Mammoth Thermal Break is able to withstand strong winds.
- Mammoth Thermal Break is not affected by water. Should it get wet, once weather conditions improve, it will dry and thermal performance will be restored.
- Available faced and un-faced. Faced with superior weather resistance for on-site installation and un-faced for factory assembly.
- Complies with relevant provisions of the New Zealand Building Code for Thermal Performance - AS/NZS 4859.1.
- Mammoth products are free from chemical binders, such as formaldehyde or insecticides.
- Assists in absorbing noise to create a quieter environment.
- Mammoth™ Thermal Break is made in New Zealand.
- Mammoth™ polyester products are backed by a 50 year Manufacturers Warranty.
For more information and a sample click here to meet a Mammoth Representative.
A Sustainable Choice
- All Mammoth™ products are Red List Free - International Living Future Institute.
- Manufactured in NZ by InsulPro Manufacturing Ltd - a carboNZero certified organisation.
- Mammoth™ products contain recycled polyester fibres. The recycled fibre used by Mammoth™ comes from recycled plastic bottles.
- Recycling plastic protects the environment by keeping the carbon contect locked up in the polyester fibre and reducing landfill waste.
- Mammoth™ products are made in a near zero waste production process and all products are fully recyclable.
Download product data sheets
Mammoth Thermal Break Datasheet (276kb PDF)