Mammoth NOVAhush Bafflestack
Mammoth NOVAhush Bafflestack insulation is designed for use in the ceiling cavity to reduce sound transmission over the ceiling path.
In high rise buildings and offices Mammoth NOVAhush Bafflestack is designed for use in the ceiling plenum to reduce sound transmission over the ceiling path. It requires compression within the plenum to manage STC/CSC ratings as gaps between the insulation layers and/or ceiling slab will dramatically reduce effectiveness.
NOVAhush Bafflestacks are commonly used over 64mm and 92mm stud fit outs with acoustic infill, with or without resilient rails.
Product Features and Benefits
- Bafflestack reduces the need for any constructed cavity walls within a building.
- Bafflestack blanket is laid over existing services in the ceiling cavity.
- Bafflestack helps to create comfortable internal environments by improving sound insulation between spaces. Using NOVAhush will reduce sound intensity at all frequencies.
- All Mammoth products are safe and easy to work with. No precautions are required for handling the product - it will not cause irritation when touched and gives off no fumes or odours.
- Mammoth guarantee that provided the insulation is installed correctly and remains adequately protected, it will perform as well as when installed for at least 50 years.
- Mammoth Bafflestack has no added chemicals - free from formaldehyde and insecticides.
- All Mammoth polyester products are made in New Zealand.
A Sustainable Choice
- All Mammoth products are Red List Free - International Living Future Institute
- Manufactured by InsulPro Manufacturing Ltd - a carboNZero certified organisation
- Mammoth products contain recycled polyester fibres. The recycled fibre used by Mammoth comes from recycled plastic bottles
- Recycling plastic protects the environment by keeping the carbon content locked up in the polyester fibre and reducing landfill waste
- Mammoth products are made in a near zero waste production process and are fully recyclable