Mammoth Ceiling Insulation
100% Polyester Insulation to reduce heat loss through your Ceiling
Heat rises and it's estimated that 30-35% of heat loss from an uninsulated house is through your ceiling. Your ceiling cavity is therefore the best place to start adding insulation in your home.
Ceiling insulation will keep you warmer in winter but also cooler in summer.
Mammoth has two options for insulating your ceiling depending on the type of roof you have.
- Mammoth Ceiling blanket is installed in your roof cavity (attic) and rolls out to cover your ceiling including the joists to avoid heat loss.
- Mammoth Skillion insulation sections are for confined roof spaces or for installation in new homes designed without an attic.
To get a no-obligation quote request a Free Insulation Assessment online or call us today on 0800 MAMMOTH.
Ceiling Insulation Blanket
Mammoth Ceiling Insulation Blanket is an easy form of insulation to work with and is also highly effective. Mammoth Ceiling blanket is made from polyester just like duvets and similarly traps the warmth underneath the blanket to keep your home warmer. Polyester is a safe insulation material free from the chemicals and itchy fibres typical of traditional insulation.
Mammoth Ceiling Blanket comes in big rolls, so it’s easy and fast to install. It can be torn to length - or cut with shears - and is simply laid over ceiling framing.
The product range includes R1.8, R2.9, R3.2, R3.6 and 4.0. For full technical details download the datasheet at the bottom of this page.
Skillion Ceiling Insulation Sections
Some ceilings do not have a roof space or attic above them especially modern homes with exposed beams or near-flat rooves.
Read more about Mammoth Skillion Sections
Nationwide Retrofit Insulation Installers
If you're not sure what ceiling insulation you need - contact us or one of our insulation installers. Our extensive network covers Northland, Auckland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Taranaki, Hawkes Bay, Gisborne, Wellington, Nelson, Marlborough, Christchurch, Otago and Southland.
Below is a list of our installer partners who can advise and install Mammoth polyester insulation.
- Smart Energy Solutions: Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Rotorua, Whakatane, Taupo, Gisborne, Napier, New Plymouth, Palmerston North, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin & Cromwell.
- Earth Insulation: Auckland and Wellington
- WISE (Better Homes): Rotorua
- Absolute Energy: Nelson, Marlborough and West Coast
- Awarua Synergy: Invercargill
A Sustainable Choice
- All Mammoth™ products are Red List Free - International Living Future Institute.
- Manufactured within a carboNZero certified organisation.
- Mammoth™ products contain recycled polyester fibres. The recycled fibre used by Mammoth™ comes from recycled plastic bottles.
- Recycling plastic protects the environment by keeping the carbon content locked up in the polyester fibre and reducing landfill waste.
- Mammoth™ products are made in a near zero waste production process and all products are fully recyclable.
Safe, non-toxic & easy to install
- Mammoth won't irritate your skin - it's made from the same material used in many pillows and duvets
- No protective clothing or masks are needed
- Mammothproducts are certified as being Red List Free under the Declare labelling programme.
Made to last
- Mammoth is guaranteed to perform as well as when installed for at least 50 years (so long it is installed correctly and remains adequately protected)
The feel good factor
- Mammoth is manufactured in New Zealand using fibres made from recycled plastic bottles - so we take waste plastic fibres and use it to create insulation - and the insulation itself is 100% recyclable.
Download product data sheets
- Mammoth Ceiling data sheet (1112kb)